Vikulina Maria Anatolievna, Correspondence member оf the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, doctor
of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of pedagogy and psychology, Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University named after N. A. Dobrolyubov (31a Minina street, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The article reveals an educational sense of humanitarian professional training of the modern teacher. The author introduced conclusions and results allowing to realize akmeological and axiological bases of educational process participants on the basis of the notions “humanization”, “humanitarization”, “humanitarian competence”. The work analyses the concepts of interpretation of humanitarian essence of teacher professional training. The aim of the study is to distinguish three aspects of the problem of teacher humanitarian training, his/her professional training and to reveal the possibilities of development of teachers’ readiness to display tolerance.
Materials and methods. Realization of the research tasks was achieved on the basis concepts and analysis models of the conclusions and results of researches on the problem of humanitarian essence of the modern teacher professional training, already existing in pedagogical knowledge and practice. Of specific importance are the research results by D. A. Leontyev, Yu. V. Senko and V. A. Slastenin.
Results. The author researched the content and structure of the teacher’s humanitarian competence and revealed the sphere of its “humanitarian” existence: dialogues, cultural creativity and reflexive consciousness (self-consciousness). The researcher also determined the indexes of development of the humanitarian competence.
Conclusions. The study of the structure and content of professional training in modern conditions allows to determine the demand of formation of a new kind of teacher, whose need for creativity, self-education and self-development, transition from his/her functional-role tenure in an educational organization to holistic activity in the professional-teaching field becomes significant.
training, readiness, humanity, humanitarian competence, professional orientation.
1. Vikulina M. A. Lichnostno orientirovannaya podgotovka studentov v pedagogicheskom vuze [Personality-oriented training of students at pedagogical universities]. Nizhny Novgorod: NizhegorGTs, 2000, 136 p.
2. Bol'shoy slovar' inostrannykh slov v russkom yazyke [Great dictionary of foreign words in Russian language]. Moscow: YuNVES, 1999, 784 p.
3. Ozhegov S. I., Shvedova N. Yu. Tolkovyy slovar' russkogo yazyka [Explanatory dictionary of Russian language]. Moscow: AZ"", 1996, 928 p.
4. Sen'ko Yu. V. Gumanitarnye osnovy pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Humanitarian bases of pedagogical education]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2000, 240 p.
5. Dmitrieva E. N. Povyshenie kachestva professional'noy podgotovki uchitelya na osnove informatsionno-smyslovogo podkhoda [Teacher professional training quality improvement on the basis of the information-semantic approach]. Nizhny Novgorod: NGLU, 2012, 312 p.
6. Leont'ev D. A. Psikhologiya smysla: priroda, stroenie i dinamika smyslovoy real'nosti [Psychology of sense: nature, structure and dynamics of semantic reality]. Moscow: Smysl, 2003, 487 p.
7. Sokhranov-Preobrazhenskiy V. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 3 (27), pp. 162–169.
8.Kadmenskiy S.G. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya «Problemy vysshego obrazovaniya»[Bulletin of Voronezh State University.Series“Problems of higher education”].2006,no.2,pp.47-50.
9.Slastenin V.A.Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie i nauka[Pedagogical education and science].2008,no.12,pp.4-16.
10. Bobrysheva I. V. Struktura gumanitarnoy kompetentnosti [Humanitarian competence structure]. Available at: http://www.vspc34/ru/index/php?option=com_contente&view= article&id=603